Kelly George Turf and Irrigation is expanding and we are looking for new team members who are driven, organized, and qualified people to join our family!
Kelly George Turf & Irrigation is not your average plant health care company. We are not business as usual.
My business is not only consumer minded, but committed to learning new ways to be educated and take care of our clients. This business model caters to solving problems and making clients happy by providing results, not excuses.
Over the past few years, I have created such a raving fan base that I need some helping hands! I want to continue helping those potential clients who have become frustrated with other plant health care companies who do not produce results.
Check out what the employment opportunities entail below and if it sounds like you, keep reading to learn how to apply!
TURF HEALTH MANAGER
- Maintaining turf health through proper fertility
- Weed control
- Identifying turf damaging pathogens, insects, and improper cultural practices
- Calibrate application equipment
- Effective communication with the client to fulfill their needs
- Class “C” CDL, must meet requirements to drive commercial trucks. Incentive may apply.
- Pesticide applicators license 3ot, A7. Must comply with all state and federal laws.
- Desire to learn new skills.
- Must have a flexible work schedule due to weather related challenges.
- Must maintain a clean, professional appearance
- Must have detailed record keeping skills, and legible handwriting
- Must maintain clean working equipment
Starting at $18-22/hour
Can't Figure Out If You're a Good Fit?
Who This is For
We believe in working smart and given that this is a small business, we take adding someone to our team very seriously. In other words, we are seeking to welcome someone to our work family, embrace the skills they bring to the table, and give them the tools they need to succeed in the role they will play on our team. Please read the following carefully to see if this is right for you.
We are seeking someone who can prioritize tasks and manage their own time. We must be able to trust that you will focus and will complete your work with excellence by your given deadlines.
What You Can Expect
- Working for a plant health care company like ours can be very rewarding and fun, there are certain things you can expect. Read them carefully to see if this opportunity is right for you.
- Tasks will be emailed to you to help you manage your time for the upcoming week.
- Team meetings will be held on regular basis to keep tasks on point. And discuss tools to make you successful.
- Most of our communication will be using a team cloud based software where we can track your progress and inform you of any changes instantly.
- Many tasks will be routine and will have consistent due dates.
- I will make it a point to be your mentor in helping you succeed.
Our Company Values
- It is my experience that winning teams share similar values and are more successful. Check out our winning core values.
- Treat everyone the way you want to be treated. Everyone makes mistakes forgive as others have forgiven you. Would you be happy if a contractor cut corners on you property?
- We believe in the value of integrity. We want someone who is honest with us, our customers, and goes out of their way to help us build a company that serves the community to the best of their ability.
- We do not believe in busy work. We want to work with someone who finds the most effective and efficient ways to complete their tasks. We will value that you complete projects with little to no errors in a swift manner. Instead of cutting your hours like others might, we will reward you, motivate you, and open doors for you to grow with our company as your excellence increases.
- We value our privacy. While we are very open about how our business model works, we want our clients to know that their information will also be kept confidential.
- We believing in having a personal life. We cannot dictate weather, we will make every effort you can have some weekend time. And earned personal days after your probation period.
- We believe in learning and growth. At times we may ask you to read a book or complete an e-course to boost your skills. We will value what you bring to the table and when appropriate will help you along your journey of growth.